Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shelby

Shelby's family was here this week and as I think about the hand of the Lord in our lives this week it is definitely that Shelby is doing so well and that she was able to beat cancer this year. Last year this week was when she came down for the Creative Escape convention and on the last night she came out to stay with me. She had been having some pain in her chest and so I took her to the ER and we found out that night that she had a huge mass in her chest and by the end of the week we knew that she had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. It's been a rough year - but I am so glad that she was healed and that she is healthy and still with us. I love her so much and count my blessings every day that she is ok. If you haven't, check out her blog www.shelbysjourney.blogspot.com Start at the beginning. You'll be inspired.

No comments: